One click download and import of OpenStreetMap and terrain for Blender! Global coverage!
- The addon imports buildings from OpenStreetMap. Building height and number of floors are used to create the final scene. Composition into 3D parts for a building with the complex structure is also processed. A large number of roof shapes is supported. If a terrain is provided, buildings are placed on the terrain automatically.
- The addon downloads and imports real world terrain data with resolution about 30 meter.
- An option to apply geometry nodes to OSM footprints to get realistic 3D buildings (more information)
- The addon can import GPX-tracks and project them on the terrain.
- River, lakes, forests, vegetation are imported as polygons. If a terrain is provided, they are projected on the terrain.
- Imported roads, paths and railways have width. They are represented by Blender curves with a profile object. If a terrain is provided, roads are projected on the terrain.
- Size482 KB